"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will."
-
George Bernard Shaw

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What's Your Dream Job?

Another quick thought after reading this article: what IS a dream job? For me I know for sure it isn't about money. It does have to do with flexibility and time commitments. It has to do with the passion I have for the job. It has to do with how I feel when I go home at the end of the day, and my state of mind on the drive in each morning. It includes a team, creativity and excellence. There is lots of laughter and innovative people. But beyond that, I'm hesitant to nail down anything more specific. My dream job could be anything. And that's kind of an exciting thing to think about. What will it end up being? And when will it be revealed to me? 
Thanks for the photo! According to this we should all be moving to Boston!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments and feedback! Please take a quick moment to share your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...