"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will."
-
George Bernard Shaw

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Charity Auction

I donated my first item to a charity auction this week. I made a set of 10 cards--a couple holiday, just because, birthday, etc. Check them out at the link below!


Bidding for Good


Once this auction really starts going I'm anxious to see if anyone really wants to bid on my item! I also gave them about 40 business cards they'll set out with my lot on the actual day of the event. Hopefully that generates lots of new interest in the business. 


Which is going really well! The last 7 days have been my busiest yet. Biggest single order to date, the most orders all within about two days. It was crazy for a bit while I organized how I was going to get it all completed. But I did it! (With a bit of Brian's help with the biggest order of 60 cards) 


Which means now I'm ready for more orders! The holiday ones are going really well. Make sure you get your orders in early! Here's a lovely more non-traditional card. It's simple and modern--and a tree with baby blue glitter! :)  



And who doesn't love snowflakes? In hot pink!! They're non-denominational and send more of a "Happy Winter!" message. 

The Etsy store is full of card designs. Mix and match for a custom holiday card set! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments and feedback! Please take a quick moment to share your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...