"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will."
-
George Bernard Shaw

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Swing Beds

I saw a swing bed in last month's Better Homes and Gardens and fell in love. I didn't know such a thing was possible!! It is now a design requirement: not only is a porch with swing a must, but a back porch/screened in patio/etc. is a must with a swing bed. I started poking around online and man are these things more common than I thought! Expensive, but common. 
Photo from Coastal Living. Life doesn't get more peaceful than that.
This one is more my style: country chic. I want to be able to read a book, keep an eye on my chickens free-ranging in the yard and watch my kids playing all at the same time (I multi-task, what can I say?).
This bed is from Outback Patio.
And finally, what a cool idea to make the swing bright and colorful and a real showstopper/conversation piece? 
This one is obviously from SwingBedsOnline.com.


1 comment:

  1. If you get one of these some day, don't be surprised to randomly look out your front window and see me on it :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments and feedback! Please take a quick moment to share your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...