"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will."
-
George Bernard Shaw

Sunday, December 5, 2010

So much to update!

Hello friends!


It has been an absolutely insane last two weeks. Just wanted to say a quick hello and that I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Starting tomorrow, look for several posts in the near future:


1) My annual trip to the farm on the day after Thanksgiving to butcher deer (especially since no hunting for me this year. :( More on that in the post.)
So happy to be at the farm!!!
2) My first craft show!!!! So much to process after yesterday. Seriously crazy (and good) experience.
Yay for getting my business out there!
3) Family parade float Part 2. Yes, we have entered the final countdown of one week till the blessed event. Lots of hard work today and many more hours in the week to come. :)
Jackson being safe and helping build the float! :)
We also got our Christmas tree today and it's a beauty! Brian is putting together a photo album "from the cats" on "how to knock over a Christmas tree" so you may be seeing that in the near future as well (though hopefully not a successful end photo on the kittens' part, right?). So far, it's still standing and I have one cat on my lap and one sleeping on the back of my chair as I type so I know the tree is safe for now.

Also, there may be a potential job for me to interview for in the near future at my current company! That would be really wonderful news. (My job [not me!] is being outsourced to India by June [probably much sooner] for those not yet in the loop.)

Hope you all have had a wonderful weekend. Back to the grind tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments and feedback! Please take a quick moment to share your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...