"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will."
-
George Bernard Shaw

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Welcome to my Fairy Tale Cottage

I started looking up Etsy treasuries today, and what they actually are, who creates them, and why. Turns out, anyone can make them, for whatever reason, about anything! I found this AMAZING bed, decided I wanted to share it with others, and created my first treasury around it. My treasury turned into my fantasy fairy tale cottage. Now I need to find myself a house and a million dollars so I can buy out my treasury. ;-) 

Check out the full treasury here



(I'd love to give you some preview pics but they didn't show up properly once I published this post?? Strange...)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments and feedback! Please take a quick moment to share your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...