"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will."
-
George Bernard Shaw

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Not Far from Friday: New Cards

Hi guys. It's been a week. Ew. I was doing so well with posting regularly--sometimes multiple times in one day! I really love the blog A Cup of Jo. What I especially love is how she posts short and sweet little tidbits of cool information or photos or things to think about. So I've been trying to emulate that style a bit recently. It's kinda working? I just find it hard to make the writer in me shut up sometimes. The business thing I'm most excited about is the fact that I've gotten to just make some non-holiday cards to up the items for sale in my shop. It was pretty hard to make the time with an order or two I was working on, but it felt great to do what I do--just make some cards!


So without further ado, I introduce to you (Heh, that rhymes) my inspirational Bible verse cards.


Matthew 7:7

Isaiah 49:16
Matthew 11:28

Psalm 118:24
Joshua 24:15
I have one more card to make (1 Corinthians 1:4) and then the "set" will be complete! It has really been wonderful making these cards. I've picked out my most beautiful papers and reading these verses over and over again has been a joy. My idea with these is that they should be so beautiful and inspirational that you want to display them every day like this fun idea below: 
Fancy yourself with a set of framed coordinating Bible verses for your home (or to give as a very special gift?) send me an email or leave a message!  
I'm going to be a very busy lady with my other jobs for the next couple days so I'll be overloading you with at least two more posts tonight (dare I say possibly 3??) for your interwebs reading pleasure till we meet again. 

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your pink flower card at the top, so beautiful! You do such great work! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments and feedback! Please take a quick moment to share your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...