"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will."
-
George Bernard Shaw

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

We don't do much for Valentine's Day (or birthdays, anniversaries, etc these days really...would rather work on throwing all our money at student loans). So no exciting plans to share or mushy stories. :) But here are two more lovey dovey spreads from the album I'm working on for us. The first one is one of my favorites. Just a nice little quiet moment in the middle of our ceremony for just the two of us after pouring the sand. And the song by Eric Whitacre that Mary read is just beautiful. (I highly recommend you listen to the choral version of it.)

The second spread really means a lot to me as well. And even more so as I look over the past year at how much our church and small group have helped us grow as people and Christians. It's pretty exciting and it makes me even more excited to see what awesome things God has in store for our life together. There's three colors of sand: purple first and last, representing God as the foundation of our marriage; blue for me and green for Brian, alternating layers as equals in our marriage. (This vase currently sits high on top of our bookshelf, WAY out of reach of the curious kittens.)

Click to make the spreads bigger!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments and feedback! Please take a quick moment to share your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...