"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will."
-
George Bernard Shaw

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Fancy Dinner at Mom's

In July while I was home from tour for a few days alone Mom had me over for a fancy dinner so I wouldn't spend all my time at home by myself. Cindy from downstairs came up too. It was really nice to be around other people outside of work. Mom said I talked like crazy--but it was just so nice not to be talking to the cats! They tend to cut the conversations pretty short. There was a TON of delicious food, but these were the prettiest pictures. :)


Here's a fancy salad that mom made: 


Love avocados!!


Peach martinis with champagne! Summery!

Peach martinis in a pitcher on Mom's pretty countertop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments and feedback! Please take a quick moment to share your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...